Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Easter Joy x2



So this year on Easter Sunday we celebrated not only the rising of Our Lord but our little Rosebuds 2nd birthday. The day started out a little stressfull getting all the children ready for Mass but, once there all went well. I just love all the flowers and the sense of the rebirth of spring that comes with Easter Mass.




Rosie's birthday was just the (pardon the pun) icing on the cake. Our little angel looked as sweet as her strawberry cake and had oodles of fun with all her new prizes. I just love my kids birthdays. It always brings to mind the first moments I spent with them. How tiny they were and so full of promise for the future. Each of my children are so different and add so many blessings to my life. It is as if each of them was sent by God to fill a seperate part of my life.


Its no wonder I keep having more of them. The Lord has such purpose for all of their little lives.




Happy Birthday Rose!!!!


Halalujia to Our Risen Lord!!!!!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

They are soooo beautiful Kelli:)) I can see why you keep having more;) Happy Birthday Rose, two already...wow!! I hope you all had a very nice Easter!!

Ruthie said...

That little Rosie is so beautiful, Kelli! What a sweet picture of the whole gang :)
Happy Birthday to the Rosebud!!