Friday, March 21, 2008

10 incredible years


Today is our 10th wedding anniversary. I always think back to what I was doing this day that many years ago when this momentous occasion arrives each year. I laugh at how early I got out of bed for a myriad of appointments in preparation for the big day only to find out the Ross crawled out of bed like 2 hours before. Our wedding was beautiful. My husband was so handsome and having our friends around us was such a blessing.

In our 10 years much has changed as is expected. 6 kids is the most notable. However our own personal relationship has gone thru its various stages as well. We have become more patient with each other and more respectful of the other as well. I think the respect we have for each other is the greatest aspect that keeps us so tightly bound together.

Maybe, I'll write more on my secrets to a fantastic marriage later cuz that's just what I have been blessed with .

So Happy Anniversary my darling. I Love You + 1.

3 comments:

Ruthie said...

Happy Ten-Years!!!!! That is such a great accomplishment to have grown through so much together over the years! We celebrate 10 crazy, magnificent years years in May :) Aren't we blessed?!

Stephanie said...

Happy Anniversary!! 10 years wow that is awesome!!

cathy said...

Hey we are on the same plan! We are coming up 10 years in May and 6 kids lol!

Happy Anniversary and Happy Spring!

And, of course Happy Easter!

Cathy