Friday, February 29, 2008

Happy Birthday to me

YAHOO!!! Yesterday was my birthday. I love my birthday and I really hope that I always will. This year I turned 32. I must say I have loved my thirty's so far. I have been gaining such a sense of who I am as a woman. An accomplished, attractive, and life loving woman. A woman who doesn't have to apologize for who I am. I like who I am. In fact I am learning more and more about who I am and what makes me that person. I have to say there is a certain peace that comes with that knowledge. My husband wrote a little about what he thinks of me on his blog. Of course I cried to know he holds me in such high esteem. However, I was pleased to see that the things that I have been striving to accomplish seem to be surfacing where my husband is concerned at least. I hope it has bled out into my other relationships.
I look forward to continue getting to know me. Happy Birthday ME.

A little side note of thanks to my family and friends for all the phone calls, cards, and gifts. It really made me feel special and loved to know I was being thought about by so many.

God Bless

1 comment:

RJ said...

I am glad you are growing more confident expressing yourself and projecting yourself to others. I think many people will be blessed to get to know you as I have these past 13 years.