Thursday, April 17, 2008

Whoops!!

So sorry I've been gone for so long. Sometimes I hit a dry spell where inspiration seems out of my reach.
Today is a glorious day. The sun is shining and the winds are calm. Its a balmy 70 degrees today. I'm even wearing a tank top and turned off the heat in the house today. So maybe I'm a little ahead of myself but hey ya gotta start somewhere.
Ross and I are starting to feel the pull of all of our outdoor chores that come with this breath taking home we have been blessed with. The evenings of hiding in front of the TV are long gone now unless it rains of course. It will be traded in for preparing our flower beds and grass for the new growth that has begun. I hope to have all my flower beds ready before the baby arrives.

Rosie has decided she is interested in the big girl potty. I have never had a kid start this early but hey you never know. So far there has been a lot on the floor and none in the potty. I guess we will see what happens.

So long for now!

No comments: