Saturday, April 26, 2008

I love my life


This is what I get to wake up to in the morning. Does that sound to much like bragging? No seriously. I don't mean to brag its just sometimes it takes my breath away.
Today we began our journey as hobby farm idiots(my husbands words not mine). We bought ourselves six little chicks at the local TSC. They are cute I must admit but its like I told my kids they will get to grow up and be ugly. My husband has banned the kids from naming them and calling them pets as they will one day be dinner. Hopefully though they will provide us with eggs for a year before that. Every day here is a true adventure. Why not start on another one.
Wish us luck.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Good luck! They are sooo cute. I would have a hard time eating them. But with the price of EVERYTHING going up, I think I could handle it;)
I have something for you, let me knwo what day next week you have some time and I will run it over. You will love it!!!!!!:)))))