Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Babies, babies, and more babies


I have written before about how blessed I am to have so many incredible friends. Well this month two of my very best friends have both had twins. The funny part is they both are also my country neighbors. (meaning we live on the same road just not a short walk away from eachother) Anyway, Linda and her family had a girl and a boy about two weeks ago. Sarah just had two boys on Saturday. Our little group of six friends has been blessed with a combined total 34 children. All incredible families, all blessings to the world we live in. I suspect we will see some amazing people that affect our world come out of our little group in this little town. Thank you God for blessing us all so abundantly.


(this is Sarah with one of the twins)

1 comment:

Ruthie said...

Kelli...I saw these babies last night while shopping. I stopped to talk with a babywearing mama. She had a whole troop behind her and another infant in a carseat. Precious...can't help but melt when you see those tiny little ones. (and all those precious big brothers and sisters, too.) I thought she looked familiar, then it hit me later that she was your friend. :) I just had the little jewel with me, but she always draws comments being so tiny and steady on her feet.