Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Wow can life change fast

Yeh so I had that baby I wanted. She was born March of 06. Rose is her name and she is incredible. Ideal birth with my midwife and nursed for the first full year no problem. I did find out that I have trouble with post-partum depression and apparently anxiety issues. So hey, new approach. "Better living through drugs." that's what my hubby's doc says.

Our two older children went to private school last year but we have decided that just wasn't for us so we are back to homeschooling. I am so glad we did. It is incredible to watch and assist my kids in learning all about their world and their God. We also moved into our dream house.

So a lot can change in a year. I'm still searching but maybe now I'm looking for the best ways I can serve God and the world around me.

More on that later.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

So glad you're back, yipeee:))You needed to put .com at the end of your blog address though instead of org, that jsut took me to some weird site. Anyway, here is my address www.kennedyclan05.blogspot.com I'll add you to my list.
Love Ya girlfriend.

Ruthie said...

yay! I'm glad you're back too...thanks for your comment...I need to hear some encouraging words this morning.