Monday, July 11, 2005

Trying to work on patience

So, I don't think I have made much mention of my family. I am proud to be married to the most amazing man on the planet. We have been together for almost 11 years now. Married for 7. He has this amazing gift of forgiveness and patience that constantly humbles and leaves me in awe. I can honestly say that my love for him can not be put into mere words. God has richly Blessed us with 4 incredible children. 6, 5, 3, and 2. Three boys and one girl. The last year has been a trial for me to be patient to have another child. I've gotten to the point where I'm ok with waiting another year ( the "ideal" time) but the week before and during my ovulation. It nearly drive me insane. Today I woke up with that "special Nausea" I get when I'm pregnate. I was convinced. Yes, finally. Then I took the test. NO, not today. No baby. Ouch!!!
So I pray for patience. I pray all day and God will help, but please hurry Lord.



1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Update your blog Kellie, You have great news to share!!:))