Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Its a good day

Today is a good day. In my bible reflection I was reminded that in every new stranger I meet. I am meeting another of Gods children. A soul he loves and cares for regardless of how they feel about him. He looked out at the people and felt sorry for them for they seemed a flock of sheep without a sheperd. How wonderful he decided to take on that position. In my goal to become a good example of Christ's love to others, it came to me that I do try to think of the souls of those I meet. It also reminded me that I don't always treat EVERONE that way. There are those that cause me irritation and I loose that train of thought. So how do I change that behavior. Well when I am doing good. I think "what has made that persons day or life so bad that they would treat others that way?" Next question to self..... "how can I help?" Well if they are driving 80 miles per hour I can't exactly stop and give them a hug now can I. ? :) So of course I pray for their searching soul. However if I am able to speak to them I give them a big smile and say " I hope you have a good day." Any ounce of kindness is good and pleases God. Of this I am convinced. You never know you maybe the only person who shows that person kindness all day. I would much rather be remembered in a good way than a bad one. Keep searching, Kelli Marie

No comments: