Thursday, October 04, 2007

Life

So I suppose I have one more thing to add to 'things you don't know about me'.......

We will be having baby number 6 in June of '08. In fact this baby is due the same week as my oldest twos birthdays. We told the kids last night and they all had different reactions but all are thrilled. Devin is most worried about having enough seats in our new suburban for friends now. I told him we would work it ok. " well ok then I'm glad we get a new baby" he says. Hey everybody has their priorities.
Anyway yes, this baby was a bit of a surprise but aren't the gifts we don't expect to receive the most exciting. We are 5 weeks along and already the debate over names has begun amongst the kids. What an exciting winter we have before us.

Praise God for his miracle of life.

1 comment:

Ruthie said...

Wow!!! Well, congrats, gal. Ruby was one of those surprises for us...took me a while to adjust to the idea, but what a treasure she is...a sparkling jewel! :)